Do you wish to flatten the directory structure so that all files attached to the exported submissions are copied into a single destination directory?
- One .PDF summary file of submission data
- All files attached to the submission
1. Download this Zip file which contains a batch file you can run from a command prompt: https://www.submittable.com/kb/flatten-directory.zip
2. Extract the Windows batch file ( flatten-directory.bat ) from the flatten-directory.zip
3. Create, or determine, the destination directory (where you want to copy all files to)
4. Open a command prompt on your Windows machine and run the batch file ( flatten-directory.bat ) with two parameters: source directory path and destination directory path. Include double quotes around the parameters. See below:
flatten-directory.bat "source directory path" "destination directory path"
where source directory path is where your exported submissions .Zip file resides and destination directory path is the directory you wish to copy files to.
Note: If there are multiple files with the same filename, only one file by that name will reside in the destination directory.