To archive a category, follow these steps:
1. Make sure all submissions for the category you'd like to archive have reached a terminal status (i.e. Completed, Accepted, or Declined).
2. In your Submissions list, use the Search Filters to search for all submissions belonging to the category you'd like to archive. Check the checkbox next to each submission for this category, and click the Archive Submission button at the top of the Submissions list to archive these submissions. (Note: If you prefer to leave some submissions active for this category, we recommend labeling them, so you can easily find them with your Search Filters after the category is archived.)
3. Go to your Categories page, and locate the name of the category you'd like to archive. If the category is still live, drag it to the Not Live section, to make the category inactive.
4. Click the name of the category. In the General Settings tab, locate the Archive checkbox at the bottom of the page. Check the Archive checkbox.
5. Click Save Category and Return to list.
6. To un-archive the category at any time, simply click on its name in the Categories page and uncheck the Archive checkbox. Then click Save Category.