In addition to reviewing submissions on your iPad and iPhone applications, the Submittable platform now supports sending documents directly to your Kindle or Kindle Fire. To utilize this feature, you need to set up your Kindle email within Submittable, and set up your approved email list from within Amazon.
1. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select Settings.
2. In the Send-to-Kindle Email box, enter your Kindle email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
3. Click Save Email.
4. In the Manage Your Content and Devices section of your Amazon account, go to the Settings tab and scroll down to the Personal Document Settings section.
5. In the Approved Personal Document E-mail List, add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails to your Kindle will be sent from this address.
5. Now, whenever you're viewing a submission in the Submission Details page, you will have the option to Send to my Kindle
when you click the Gear icon at the top right of the File view screen. Selecting this option will send the submission file to the Kindle email you registered above.