UNLOCKING REVIEW FORMS
A Level 4 or 5 team member can unlock a finalized review form by following these steps:
1. On the Submissions List, click the submission for which you'd like to unlock a finalized review form.
2. In the Submission Details page, locate the Reviews tab on the right-hand side of the screen. Find the name of the reviewer whose review form you'd like to unlock. Click the Unlock link for that reviewer.
3. A dialog box will open asking, "Are you sure you want to unlock this review for editing?" Click OK.
4. The reviewer will be able to edit the review form by going to the Submission Details page for that submission and editing the review form in the Review tab. Once he or she has finished editing the review, he or she can click the Finalize Review button to finalize the review form.
A Level 4 or 5 team member can allow reviewers to edit finalized review forms at any time by enabling editing for all review forms in a category.
1. Go to the Categories page, and click the name of the specific category for which you'd like to enable review form editing.
2. On the Review Designer tab, select the Enable Editing checkbox.
3. Click Save Category.
4. The reviewer will be able to make edits to the review form at any time, even after clicking the Finalize Review button.
5. To lock the review forms so that reviewers will no longer be able to make edits to them, go back to the Review Designer tab for your category, uncheck the Enable Editing box, and click Save Category. Finalized reviews and scores will now be locked.