Organization administrators can manually add candidates to their Candidate Manager. Such candidates might have applied via snail mail or email for example.
TO GET STARTED: In the ?Candidates ?tab of the main navigation bar, click the gear icon on the right-hand side of the Candidates List. Click Add New Candidate?.
IF YOU KNOW THE CANDIDATE'S EMAIL ADDRESS
- Enter their email address in the form field:
- If they already have a Talentd account, you can proceed to create an application under their account. The user will receive an email notifying them that a manually entered application has been added to their account.
- If they do not have a Talentd account, you will be asked for name/address information along with the candidate's data. An account will be created for them, and the application will be added to this new account. The user will receive an email notifying them of their account details and that a manually entered application has been added to their account.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CANDIDATE'S EMAIL ADDRESS
- Click the link to the right of the email field
- You will be sent to a form that will allow you to enter the candidate and application information. The candidate's account will be created with a fake email address. You will be able to manage the application as normal, but the candidate will not have access to this application via Talentd, and will not receive any notifications regarding changes to the application.
Then, you will be prompted to choose a job opening, enter form data and optionally upload a file. If you wish to upload more than one file with the application, you can put all of the files in a .zip folder and upload the .zip file.
Finally, click the Save Submission button to complete the process.