By default, all PDFs in Talentd are served via the Google Docs API. If you can't view the document, try these steps:
Clear the Google Docs cookies from your machine:
- Click the gear symbol in the upper right hand corner of your browser.
- Click Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the Show Cookies button
- In the search bar, type "Google". One or more search file names will appear.
- Click Remove All
Click the "Try a different view" link in the lower right-hand corner of the screen
This will open the document in Adobe's Reader Plug-in. In order to view PDFs within your Internet browser, you will need to make sure you have the most current version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Follow the steps below to download Adobe Reader.
- Click here to go to the Adobe Reader download page
- Recommended: uncheck the "Include in your download" check box for McAfee Security Scan
- Follow the directions to install the program on your machine
- Restart your browser
Try logging out of your Google account
If you still have problems viewing documents after trying the above suggestions:
Please contact our support department by emailing email@example.com with the following information:
- Operating system and version (ie: Mac OS X, Windows XP)
- Internet browser and version (ie: Safari 4, FireFox 3, Internet Explorer 7)
- A description of what happens when you try to open the document, including any error messages you receive.